- treatment of hayfever with loratadine a new non sedating antihistamine
- Meet girls for sex 100 percent free
- home nudist dating sites
- Mobile web cam strip argentina
- mobi wap flirt dating
- Online 3d sex chat bots free
- all america dating site
Posted by admin on December 5, 2017 The next membership meeting for the Out-Wayne County Homeless Services Coalition will take place on Thursday, December 7th from to am at the Jefferson Barns Community Vitality Center, 32150 Dorsey Street, Westland, MI 48186.
Here is the link to the agenda and meeting materials: AGENDA MEETING MATERIALS If you have any questions about the meeting, please send an email to Alicia Ramon at [email protected] to Mitch Blum-Alexander at [email protected]
At this meeting the Co C membership will review the FY 2017 Co C Consolidated Application for approval to submit to HUD.
2) The ranking of renewal and new projects for the Out-Wayne County Co C in the FY 2017 HUD Co C NOFA was approved by the Co C membership on September 7, 2017. Here are the follow up steps for agencies with renewal or new project submissions so that the entry of project applications into e-snaps can be completed: * Wayne Metro as the Collaborative Applicant will send all agencies with renewal and new projects approved for submission with the Consolidated Application a letter by Wednesday, September 13th simply confirming that fact.
2016 MI Homelessness Annual Report Nov 2 Membership Meeting Agenda Posted by admin on October 3, 2017 The Out-Wayne County Co C submitted the Consolidated Application to the U. Department of Housing and Urban Development on Thursday, September 28th.